Tuesday 12 July 2016

My Favourite Things

Instead of posting another journal entry or reflection of Shakespeare right now, I will break up the monotonous flow of assignments with some more personalisation.

Here is a list of my favourite things (just cause)

Colour: blue
Movie: wall-e, the imitation game
Place I have traveled: Lucerne, Switzerland
TV show: MasterChef, shadowhunters
Book: mortal instruments series and infernal devices series
Food: watermelon, peanut butter and chicken (not all together)
Drink: Green tea
Candy: is gum a candy?
Vegetable: carrots
Pastime: sports, reading or cooking
Clothing Store: blue notes
Thing to cook: stuffed peppers
Thing to bake: banana bread
Season: winter
Animal:peacock
Restaurant: would it be biased if I said Bobby C's ;)
Fruit: apples, mangoes, and pomegranate
Sports team: Blue Jays
Number: 22
Song: "she's my kind of crazy" Emerson drive







1 comment:

  1. HA!
    "to break up the monotonous flow of assignments"....rofl
    Thanks for the refreshing break.

    ReplyDelete