Wednesday 13 July 2016

Helena's dream- End of Act 3, Scene 2

I can imagine that Helena would be dreaming about all the things that happened to her that day. The rollercoaster of emotions and events are all represented in this photo cluster. I made all the photos black and white because I wanted to portray a solemn mood and it is uncommon that I ever dream in colour; not sure if everyone else experiences coloured dreams or not. First of all, she went through confusion and anger because she thought Lysander, Demetrius and Hermia were all teamed up against her in this practical joke. Pictured, I have Helena at Demetrius’s feet as she does love him dearly then him chasing after her and then the four of them talking as the transformation of their relationships unravelled. I also have a few pictures representing unrequited love because that was what Helena was dealing with before, and now Lysander and Demetrius have fallen into this enchantment. Anger, frustration, heartbreak and sadness are all pictured as well because she doesn’t understand the situation. She is angry at the three others and depressed that her friendship with Hermia has been shattered. Once Helena rests, I think this would be more of a nightmare because all the events of the day would be replayed.


1 comment:

  1. this is perfect level 4+ stuff, right here.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete