Saturday 9 July 2016

Unit 1 Reflection continued

In completion of Unit 1, I will now post two of my many assignments that I feel show my competence as a writer. (These will each be separate posts) First is my memoir from when I got lost at the top of the Eiffel tower two years ago and the other assignment is my descriptive essay about my dream home. First of all, I am proud of my memoir assignment because when I read it over, I experience it all again. the details I put into this assignment really make it real for me and hopefully for the reader. I was also really happy with my descriptive essay because even though my dream home is not real (yet) I can picture it perfectly in my head. I also really enjoyed writing this essay because I love the creativity that this assignment allowed me to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment