Monday 11 July 2016

Hidden Quotes

I'm not sure how I thought of this at the moment but to personalize this blog a little more, I'll tell you an interesting habit I have gotten into. I write down inspirational quotes on little notes of paper and put them into library books once I am done with them. This started one day when I found a quote written in a library book I had borrowed and it was quite the surprise. I still have the piece of paper and it says, "If it scares you it might be a good thing to try" This quote was written by Seth Godin, I looked him up and learned that he's an author.
I think this is a really cute way to share surprises and motivation to other people, I always wonder, though, do the librarians flip through the books before they get put back on the shelf? If that's the case, they have probably gotten many surprise quotes.

1 comment: