Thursday 28 July 2016

Last Words

As of tomorrow at noon I will be done ENG3U e-Learning course!

        This is very exciting news, especially because I've put in a lot of time and effort over this past month. This was my second e-Learning course but this was by far harder than the one I completed last year. I was not surprised by the amount of work but rather how much time it took to finish everything. I never would  have thought that in less than three days I would read and analyse a novel, write 2 essays, answer reading questions, write a monologue, do theme analysis, vocab building and the list goes on and on. I can safely say that I kept on top of all my work during this course even though I didn't meet the guidelines set out by Mr D. precisely, I had my gown goal- To finish one unit per week. In order to do this I put in extra time on the weekends and I'm really glad I did because I would never have finished anything. Doing a month of school work in one week was crazy but it was well worth it!

       I think I have really improved in my reading and writing particularly throughout this course as every assignment relied on at least one of those skills. This independent learning style has also forced me to think deeper and to analyse on my own.

I await my final grade for this course but am confident in all my assignments. Even though this course has caused me lots of stress and sleepless nights, ENG4U is defiantly a possibility for next summer.

I also must add that it has been fun creating my own blog. This was the first time I had every done this and it turned out surprisingly well. I don't even know if people like what I post, let alone if they're reading it but blogger tells me I have over 700 page views? I don't know how legit that is but  it sounds good to me!

So long ENG3U Blog. It's been a long hard journey to get to this point, now I can enjoy my summer.

P.S. I will probably look back in a couple years time on all my posts and laugh so I would like to give a shoutout to my future self- I hope by now you have your plans figured out and you are on your way to something amazing, whatever it may be.
Katrina K.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice information about the ENG3U ! It is Very helpful Who learning in grade 11 university English course. 

    ReplyDelete