Wednesday 6 July 2016

About me


Hi my name is Katrina and I have started this blog an part of the grade 11 university English e-earning class to reflect and share ideas and concepts throughout the course.

To start, I will briefly introduce myself. I am a student at St. Stephen's, going into grade 11 and I chose to do e-Learning in order to free up a course for next year. I am interested in taking a grade 12 chemistry class semester 2 after I complete that of grade 11 so in grade 12 I can hopefully take a spare. I am a very academic student who puts forward my best efforts and welcomes challenges such as my French Immersion classes. 
This summer I will be juggling 2 part-time jobs, as well as summer school which will keep me busy but for me, that is a good thing. I like to stay busy year round by participating in many sports such as running, volleyball, swimming and soccer. I actively participate in many 4-H clubs and tutor students in French, English and math during the school year. 
I have one older sister who just graduated from St. Stephen's and I have a dog named Molly who is very energetic and quite the handful. My family likes to go boating in the summer and to travel a lot. I have been fortunate enough to travel to more than 12 countries and have a goal to continue traveling after university. 

No comments:

Post a Comment